Norms & Regulation
NORMS & REGULATIONS :-
1. The franchisee is given to Training Centre with the name of NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING (The Group of TIS INDUSTRIAL TRAINING), A unit of TECH SRI RAMA IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED Registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India having ISO 9001:2008 Certification.
2. The name of Training Centre will be NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING, and will be placed on a flex board in front of Centre.
3. Training Centre will be submitting one copy of the stamp with authorized signature of the authorized person to the Tech Sri Rama IT Services Pvt. Ltd. The stamp and signature will be used on any receipt and documents given to the student.
4. Before publishing of any advertisement, Training Centre will first of all have a NOC from Tech Sri Rama IT Services Pvt. Ltd.
5. Training Centre will maintain all the details of center, accounts, students etc. on the web portal of Tech Sri Rama IT Services Pvt. Ltd.
6. TECH SRI RAMA IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED will be liable for Issuing of digitla ID Cards, conducting Online Examinations and issuing all type of certificate to the student or faculties.
7. TECH SRI RAMA IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED reserved all the rights to cancel the franchisee if it is found that the brand value is damaged.
8. It is the responsibility of the training center to maintain the best possible enviroment for the students and to provide all the basic intities to them.
9. The Training centre should have an area of minimum 300 sq ft to 500 sq ft. It should be well maintained and well decorated.
10. Minimum of 5 PCs will be used in the lab of optimal configuration for each course module. A separate class room, counselling room should be used. There should be prompt power backup, drinking water facilities.
11. The faculty should give online exam before coordinating the respective course. A separate certificate for faculty will be issued by TECH SRI RAMA IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED.
12. TECH SRI RAMA IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED holds the right to make a call to any student about feedback and perform any routine check in the Training center.
FRANCHISEEE FEE DETAILS :-
» The franchisee fee will be Rs. 15,000/. The name of the Training Centre with details will be published on website only after the clearance of franchisee fees. The renewal of the franchisee will be done every three years. The renewal fees will be Rs. 5000.
Our offerings to franchisee :-
» Authorization Letter.
» Name onto Company’s Portal (www.xxxxxxxxxxxx.in).
» Centre Login ID to administer to monitor all the activities.
» Online examination facility.
» Online Certification facility.
» Faculty Training on to latest version of Application.
» Online Admission form, Prospectus and Brouchers.
» Tele Support.